• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Compressor 4500psi portable 12VDC/120VAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my backup compressor and is in the original box. All I have done with it is to hook it up one time and make sure it came up to pressure. The current one I have works well and I have used it to fill the tank on my Air Venturi Avenger up to the rated 4250 psi. I decided to install a Yong Heng compressor system and use some SBCA tanks for my main filling system as a result this backup is no longer needed.

It comes with everything pictured. Original box, packing, compressor, 120VAC to 12VDC power supply, fill hose with small inline filter and spare filter elements, a few spare parts, and needed cables for 120VAC and 12VDC.
The compressor fills my Avenger tank from 1200psi to 4200 psi in about 18 minutes. It has a built-in pressure gauge and temperature gauge. I find it is perfect for filling the small airgun tanks but I would not recommend it for filling SCBA tanks.

If you want to have a portable fill method that you can use from your car battery when needed or are tired of pumping your air gun tank with a hand pump then this compressor is perfectly suited for those purposes.

I am asking $200 plus $25 to help cover shipping and insurance. Total $225. I will accept payment by Paypal Friends and Family or Zelle. Since the item is still packed in the original box it is ready to go and will be shipped within one day of payment.

If interested you can contact me via email or cell.
203-725-7997
[email protected]

Regards, John
compressor 2.1644514121.JPG
compressor 1.1644514131.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.