• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. Airgun moderators that are permanently affixed to an airgun will be allowed. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Complete Scope Cam kit: New FireFly 8SE 4k Camera w/ Custom SideShot 30mm Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN,

Looking to sell a New, Never Used Scope Cam Kit which includes: a New in Original Box FireFly 8SE 4K 90* Camera w/ 2" Touchscreen & Sideshot 30mm Scope Rings w/ Custom FireFly Housing. I bought this setup based on the recommendation of a local friend because the FireFly setup is supposed to be the best & easiest to use scope cam for airgun use; I believe it is the same setup that Orion, Hajimoto and others here use for their shooting videos. Unfortunately, I have never taken the time to actually get around to setting it up or using it. For the type of infrequent shooting that I do, I don't see myself using this nice setup anytime in the near future so I figure I'll move it on at a good price to someone who will actually use it.

Everything is in new, unused condition. I only took the camera out to do the initial charge for the battery and check functionality (everything works as it should). Only the camera and battery were taken out of the box - the rest of the accessories have never left the box. The camera has been sitting in SideShot mounts ever since; the SideShot has been been mounted on a scope - ever. This is a nice setup for anyone looking to start taking scope cam footage - I just don't think I'll have a use for it.

Price is FIRM @ $350 + actual shipping by method of your choice

Payment by Paypal Friends & Family is the preferred method (otherwise, you'll need to cover the 3.5% fee as well). If you’re in the SF Bay Area, I’m happy to meet locally as needed. You can reach me either by PM here or at yendnguyen at gmail

ff1.1628963478.jpg
ff2.1628963479.jpg
ff3.1628963479.jpg
ff4.1628963479.jpg
ff5.1628963480.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.