• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD- BullBoss .25, With HIll MK4 Pump $450-SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

umoP3piSdn

Oct 15, 2017
California

I have pics on my phone and can text them.

All the gear is nearly brand new, The BullBoss is a refurb bought a few months ago (the Factory replaced the short screw defect some new rifles have). I fired probably about 100+ shots out of it before I moved. I was nailing a tennis ball hanging from a tree 75 yards away without even trying. With this scope and bi-pod the tennis ball was a joke to shoot at, a golf ball might have been a more challenging target.

Bullboss, .25 cal Black (Hatsan factory refurb ) all the extra seals, de-gas tool, adjustment key tool+ UTG Bi-Pod + Hatsan Sling + JSP King Heavy MKII 33,95gr 300 tin (about 100 shots missing) + JSP King 25,39gr, 350 tin unopened, + Eunjin hard hitting Hunting ammo 43,2gr 83 tin, (about 9 shots missing), Benjamin Domed 27,8gr 200 tin, (a few missing) and near new Hill MK4 Pump----- $450 + shipping

Athlon Optics Talos BTR FFP 4-14X44 - in original box, with bikini caps, with single flip up cap + UTG QD one piece base Mount - $300 +shipping

Just an FYI- I bought this due to a transfer to Texas where I was going to get some land around me. As it turned out I got transferred to Indianapolis Indiana. I bought a nice house, but this rifle will not work for me here. I have a small backyard with kids on every side. I would not feel safe unless I built a huge large ugly backstop and my wife isnt going to go for that....LOL

I am willing to drive to meet you, but lets keep it within reason an hour or so... I am in Anderson, 46011.

Total package $750 FTF or + shipping

***- Talked with Jazz67, rifle and scope still up for sale.

***- sent PM to TitanFlyer answering all his questions... STILL FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.