• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD Brocock Compatto .22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

May 17, 2015
GA, United States
Selling my Compatto comes with Plano all-weather tactical case, SWFA SS 10 x 42 rear focus scope with mil quad reticle. It has a huma regulator installed, the lower-power version. Currently has a weaker spring in it to bring shot count 50 shots at 725 FPS. Have the original hammer spring and a makeshift single shot adapter. I'm an idiot and scratched the air tube when installing the regulator. Has recently developed a slow leak. I replaced the o ring i suspected last night, seeing how she holds up. Theres only 2 others it could be, just gotta dig thru the oring drawer and find em. Working on getting the pictures up send me a PM and I can text them to you if you need them before they're here. $1100 shipped

I can include the rifle case. Would be $750 + shipping. Originally I only replaced the one o ring I thought was the culprit, but that wasn't it so I finally got around to it and replaced the rest of the orings middle of last week. This past weekend I shot a couple clips at my buddys house and didn't refill. Since then she's been sitting in the living room and when I checked a little while ago she still had 180 bar, so I updated the listing. I just topped her off and will check her again in tomorrow. As I was going through the orings, I noticed the one on the outside of the regulator that holds the air in the tube was the wrong size, about .5mm too large. I'm pretty sure I just picked up the wrong oring when reassemblying one time , as all the rest looked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.