• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Brocock Commander Magnum 22 Bolt action LOADED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n21fd

Nov 11, 2017
PA, United States
I was talked into this gun for BENCHREST (I wanted the Bantam)!!! The Commander is a hunting gun. I've used it a great amount and have loved it even though it is not well suited to my 100 yard benchrest needs. It is very accurate and ridiculously well equipped as I kept adding to it and enjoying it. I shot it this weekend and have frequently since purchasing it in March 2019 (warranty still good). It was one of the original Commanders. AND it had so many of the original's problems. I talked to Daren @ AOA and Steve in service literally took it apart and replaced every o-ring in it as well as giving it a complete service. Ever since then it has been picture perfect. Truly a great gun...just not a benchrest gun.

Sadly I part with it as I have now purchased and won competitions with another.

There are:

• 3 factory mags
  • 600 mm barrel
  • unlike most Commanders, this has a 6 position power wheel which really comes in handy.
  • 4 CARM mags
  • 2 single shot loaders
  • Factory long fill fitting
  • factory butt stock
  • LUTHAR AR butt stock
  • folding stock
  • AEON 8-32x50 SF scope and rings mounted
  • dozens of extra breach O-rings
  • sundry parts

asking $900

Commander 2.1641941720.jpg

Commander.1641941733.jpg