• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] BNIB MK Machining Focus Wheel for Athlon Cronus BTR Gen2 UHD 4.5-29×56

Classified Status
SOLD
EDIT: SOLD

For sale – BNIB MK Machining Focus Wheel for Athlon Cronus BTR Gen2 UHD 4.5-29×56.

focuswheel.1653681483.jpg

Purchased this new, for a Cronus (that was returned, and will not be replaced). Brand new, never installed. Will ONLY fit Athlon Cronus BTR Gen2 UHD 4.5-29×56.

Lists new at $19.99 plus shipping. Accepting reasonable offers. Not interested in trades. Payment by Paypal goods and services is preferred. However, I will also accept a US postal money order, or a check, but these will have to clear before I ship.

This is listed on AGN only. If you see it anywhere else, it's a scam. Please PM me here with any questions. If you prefer, I will provide you with my cell phone number if you request it. I do have email notification set up for when I receive PM's (hopefully it's working).

Unfortunately, I have no feedback here that I am aware of (as I have not bought anything on here, and I've only sold a few items: a Gamo rifle, a barrel band, an air stripper, and some scope covers). For the sake of establishing some credibility….the screen name I use on here (for 2.5+ years now) is my screen name on GTA, The AirGun Guild, Dootalk, and ebay.

Thanks for the space, AGN.

Edit: This is now listed on Sniper's Hide Forum too.

Last edited: