• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] BNIB - Burris XTR III 5.5-30x56 scope, non-illuminated SCR MIL reticle #201210

Classified Status
SOLD
Edit #4: Lowering the price: $965 TYD.

Edit #3: No longer available sealed in cellophane. I opened it to make sure it's ok, and everything is there, and to take pictures (for the ad on Sniper's Hide). Pics included here too (hopefully this is not against policy). I can supply brand spanking new pictures if required. There is a very small blemish, circled in red in one of the pics. This scope has NEVER been mounted.

Edit #2: I couldn't wait any longer to open the cellophane on the box to inspect the scope, and verify all pieces are there. I will be listing this on Sniper's Hide Forum at some point soon (correction - it's listed there). I will relist here, with new pictures, once this thread is locked. /Edit #2

For Sale - Brand new in box - Burris XTR III 5.5-30x56 scope, non-illuminated SCR MIL reticle #201210. $1000 US, plus half shipping. Not interested in trades. Payment by Paypal goods and services is preferred. However, I will also accept a US postal money order, or a check, but these will have to clear before I ship.

Purchased one of these new. I had an issue with some cosmetic damage from shipping. Burris allowed me to exchange it for a brand new replacement (pictured below, still sealed in factory cellophane wrap). As it turns out, the deal fell through on the rifle I intended this scope for, and I no longer have a need for it.

Made in USA (with Japanese glass). Has transferable "forever" warranty. No receipt required. Should come with sunshade, flip covers, and optional uncapped windage knob.

One condition of sale: I would prefer to open the cellophane (and box) to make sure that everything that was supposed to come with it is in the box BEFORE I ship, but AFTER I receive payment. I will do this with the buyer with video chat, or something similar....just so we both know for sure that everything is there.

This is listed on AGN only. If you see it anywhere else, it's a scam. Please PM me here with any questions. If you prefer, I will provide you with my cell phone number if you request it. I do have email notification set up for when I receive PM's (hopefully it's working).

Unfortunately, I do not have much feedback here (as I have not bought anything on here, and I've only sold a few items: a Gamo rifle, a barrel band, an air stripper, and some scope covers). For the sake of establishing some credibility….the screen name I use on here (for 2.5+ years now) is my screen name on GTA, The AirGun Guild, Dootalk, and ebay.

Thanks for the space, AGN.

Edit: I didn't notice it when I unpacked it yesterday. The box took a hit during shipping (see last image below). All the more reason I'd like to open it before shipping to its new owner.

end.1654548585.jpg

side.1654548599.jpg

boxhit.1654620337.jpg

20220627_153844.jpg

20220627_154109.jpg

20220627_154145.jpg

20220627_154315.jpg

20220627_154346.jpg

20220627_154408.jpg

20220627_154426.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Richeick