• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Black .30 cal FX Impact and/or Huggett Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

BH

Apr 1, 2015
Georgia, United States
***SOLD***

If you have read my post (http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/30-fx-impact-initial-impressions/) chronicling the last month that I have had this Impact you know I love this platform, but I am out way of my league with this gun as a .30. It shoots damn hard, is quiet with the Huggett and handles great. But boy is it too much gun for what I shoot or where I shoot. I have had to drive further than I like to shoot this gun safely due to the sheer power and range.

I had hoped to trade someone the .30 barrel for a .25cal barrel kit, but I have had no takers so the gun needs to go. It is more than I can have wrapped up in an idle gun. So here it is, $1650 for the gun alone, $1850 with the Huggett (M20 threaded cap for direct connect to the shroud plus an extra 1/2 UNF threaded cap so you can use the Huggett as a stand alone moderator). Also includes one mag, FX hard case, original FX "looks like a moderator but does nothing" stackable moderator. Add $40 bucks if you want the atlas clone (not sold separately). Scope and rings not included. PM if interested. PP gift or + fees, shipping included. Huggett alone $225. 

Status
Not open for further replies.