• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Benjamin Maurader .22 Wood Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an excellent condition Benjamin Maurader .22 cal wood stock air rifle, gen 2. I am the original owner and purchased this rifle about 7-8 years ago. It has not been shot much at all, probably less than 100 rounds. Holds air great and has no issues.

It comes with a 3x12x44 BSA Essential AO air rifle scope and a set of mounting rings. Also included are three magazines, instructions, degasser, sling and the original box. I'm selling because I'd rather shoot some of my springers and don't want to mess with pumping up the air chamber anymore with a hand pump...plus I live in town and the power this gun generates is not compatible with 20 meter back yard range. It's never been away from my back yard.

Cosmetically it looks great. No serious marks that I can see because it stayed on my gunrack 99.9% of the time I had it. Asking $435 shipped lower 48.

maurader 1.1650824858.JPG
maurader 2.1650824920.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.