• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

"Sold" Benjamin Marauder Pistol "Custom Bull Pup" Price Drop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboDabo

Mar 10, 2017
TN, United States
P-Rod custom. LW Barrel, Regulator set to 1900 PSI, Hill Suppressor, Rapid Bull Pup conversion, completely tuned, 3 magazines, and a custom made carry bag. I also have all the original P-Rod parts along with the original Benjamin Box. This thing flat out works. Great little woods walker. Very accurate, and hard hitting. On a full fill, you can expect 2 full magazines "16 shots" worth of good shots, plus a couple more but I always went by the two magazines and refill rule. And it shoots a consistent 21 FPE. It absolutely loves H&N sniper magnum 18 grains, but it also shoots 18 grain JSB, and 14.3 grain crosman pellets very well. It's one of my favorites in my cabinet, But I'm wanting to start shooting at the gun club, and they only allow .177 rifles in competition. Plus I just really like the thrill of trading. Please call or text me with any questions. 865- Seven Seven Three-2255. I'm asking $800 or entertaining trade offers. Please nothing in .22, I have too many. I need either a really accurate .177, or a hunting rig in .25 or larger.

Price drop to $650

Status
Not open for further replies.