• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(SOLD)Benjamin BULLDOG IN CAMO $600 (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headhunt

Jul 10, 2017
Wi, United States
I am selling my Benjamin Bulldog to fund other airguns, it is in excellent condition and works as it should. Package includes Bulldog, clip, scope, sling, clean-push rod, and lots of ammo. Ammo consists of Jsb one full unopened and one near full ,noslers only 7 rounds, and Mr Hollowpoint 165gr, 125 plus rounds, over $100 in ammo alone. The gun has about 300 shots through it but found that it is a little over kill for my hunting. .25 and .30 are all I seem to go for when it's time to hunt so it's time to let it go. Seriously in like new condition, would like to sell for $600 shipped to your door, PayPal only, Email for pics at [email protected]. I'm in North East Wisconsin if interested in pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.