• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD Benjamin Bulldog .357

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmless

May 30, 2018
oregon
*deep breath, okay i'm doing it. I am going to sell my bulldog, I've had it since November last year, bought a marauder pistol at the same time. I've put about 50 slugs through it (probably less) and approximately another 50 shots with the air venturie arrows. Embarrassingly under used, I've been shooting the marauder all the time (I pump all my guns up by hand, maybe that has something to do with it, haha)
The bulldog is in like new condition, realtree camo, everything that it came with new will be included, additionally there will be 3 air ventuire bolts and a partial box of air venturie slugs, as well as a $50 utg scope on and sighted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am asking $750, I will consider offers, but the gun alone runs $899 new from pyramyd air. and this price is still a little less than the plain black bulldog. So I probably won't fudge on the price for a while, but may... may consider partial trades (I need cash most) .22, .177, .357 ammo are of interest, Non airgun related items may be of interest. Not interested in straight across trades

email me at [email protected] for photos, haven't figured out uploading photos directly here, get an error message when using the fast upload button. I live in Oregon, (Florence on the coast), so it is well within reason for me to deliver in the Eugene. Salem, Roseburg areas.
I can ship, you pay for shipping (cost of shipping is not factored into the asking price). I will ship anywhere in the continental USA
Paypal is the preferred method for payment 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when I buy used I like to know the reasons for the sale, especially when the product is new and hardly used:
I've been looking into getting the Evanix Rex P, and I need to raise funds for that. In many ways this is going to be a downgrade:
The bulldog is only my second air rifle, and when I was bought it I was on the fence between it and the Rex P. The factors that won the bulldog were, the 5 round magazine, longer barrel brings another 200fps and greater accuracy at longer ranges, higher shot count per fill.

been very pleased with the bulldogs shot placement. Out at 75 yards is the furthest I've shot, would be very comfortable taking a deer with this rifle at that range. The air bolts are wicked fun and accurate out of it, even though they are spendy.

BUT I am finding that I'm a sucker for the compact packages, So I am going to give up the plus sides of the bulldog and try out the Rex even though it is single shot, lower shots per fill and just in the nature of being a shorter barrel with less fps not being as accurate as far out. But the draw of it's super compactness, light weight and still all that power, holds a lot of value with me.
Would keep both if I could financially (more so about the domestic goods smuggling, if you know what I mean), and I am also trying harder to not have objects and items around that I don't use (there should be an exception made for air guns right!) so here we go.

I have found there are sharp lines between What you want, what you can get, and what you will actually use. This is all part of the process of me figuring those out.

Status
Not open for further replies.