• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] BEEMAN HW100 .177 Carbine w/ lots of extras ! NEEDS WORK, NON-OP.Lowered$

Status
Not open for further replies.

mb94952

Oct 2, 2020
California, United States
Hello there. I bought a Beeman (Weihrauch) HW100 from AOA last year. This is made in Germany and has the Beeman name instead of Weihrauch but it's the EXACT same gun. 

It is the Walnut Thumb hole stock. Very nice feel and shoulders well. 

This is a NON FUNCTIONING air rifle as it sits now. For someone who knows their way around airguns, this will be a piece of cake, but I am a newbie, somewhat. so I don't have the experience. I fixed it once when the small O rings needed replacing where the fill tube meets the action, and that was easy. Well, those wore out again, and I don't have any O rings small enough, so it leaks air. 

Also, for some reason it jams when you try to fire it. It was working just fine a week ago. I took it to the range and while wearing ear protection I was unable to fully hear the pellet jam, and it only took two tries before it was too late and the barrel was jammed. I tried to unclog it when I got home and all I did was make it worse. I broke off the supposedly "unbreakable" carbon fiber cleaning rod. Then like an IDIOT, I tried from the other direction, and broke ANOTHER one off inside !!! 

So, I ordered a NEW barrel from across the pond that was not 600mm but 460mm, I think. It's now a carbine. It was working fine, but then the O ring thing happened and it won't hold air. 

The extras I have with it are :

- Rat Works 600 mm extended air cylinder that holds nearly twice the amount of air as the stock one. When I had it one, it stuck out about 1/2 inch past the barrel and looked funny, so I put the stock air cylinder back on. 

- 4 magazines, and 1 single shot tray, extender cocking lever

- CVLife 6-24x50 scope with illumination. It's a really nice scope for the money. 

- New rifle "gig bag" 

I have over $400 in extras into this HW100. Sorry about the crappy photos. Nothing is going right today ! Ugh.

I have only shot about one tin of pellets through it. 

Another issue brought to my attention is that the RATWORKS cylinder is regulated, and so is the action on the HW100, so I was using dual regulators. Maybe that contributed to the performance issues. Phil at RATWORKS is AWESOME, such a great guy, just had to say it again. 

$750 shipped for everything. I think it's going to an easy fix for someone who knows their way around the workbench, and that person is not me. I'd say an afternoon or less time invested and you'll have a very cool rifle. Price lowered to $600 shipped based on feedback I'm getting. Even that may be a little high, but we could always remove the scope and go from there....

SOLD pending payment to AustinBinTX[

Payment received from AustinBinTX][/img]

9XWXhEd.jpg
[/url][/img]

1auwNEg.jpg
[/url][/img]

g02eA36.jpg
[/url][/img]

1rMlye3.jpg
[/url][/img]

O4heoA9.jpg
[/url][/img]

gjSaSvX.jpg
[/url][/img]

8WMKIh2.jpg
[/url][/img]

THIS is where it needs the new O ring(s)

qZ5lEOO.jpg
[/url][/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.