• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Aztec Emerald 5-25 SFP (x3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCD

Sep 1, 2016
MD, United States
Edit - all three sold and paid for.

I like looking at the same reticle regardless of what rifle I pick up. As a result, when I find one I like, I tend to accumulate several identical scopes. I have 5 of these. This ad covers 3 of them. The other 2 will be posted when I can pick up a couple more of the scope that I'm switching over too.

All of these have been mounted and used. But only used in my garage - free standing, off sticks or off bags... ie no field use. All three are in near identical, lightly used condition and include the original sunshade, sidewheel, bikini caps and the original box. The sidewheels have been mounted so their may be small imperfections where they mount to the parallax wheel.

$255 each, shipped to US addresses. Paypal preferred but we can probably figure out almost any payment form you prefer.

On the off chance that you want all 3 I'll do $710 for the package.

I can ship as soon as 9/4.

azt 2r.1599149423.jpg
azt 1r.1599149423.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.