• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] ATN X-Sight 4K Pro 5-20 day/night scope w/ ABL Rangefinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a like-new ATN X-Sight 4K Pro 5-20 day/night scope that was purchased by me new last year. Mounted once to zero and then put into storage. Like brand new, not a scratch on it. The ABL is new also and has never been turned on or paired with the scope. I never found the time to mess with it, and life has changed a lot since I bought it and I'd rather get a return of cash for the whole package. Includes the ATN picatinny rings, sunshade, original charging wire and original IR light [w/ fresh batteries]. Also includes a wall adapter, extra long charging wire and 32gb memory chip which has been formatting in the scope already [ATN recommends this, so one less thing for you to do] and the SD card adapter. I do not have the original lens cap or box for the scope. It has a Butler Creek front cap that is also included but not pictured.

This is sold as one package and won't be split up.

Asking $825 $785 shipped- conus by UPS, payment through paypal FF or add the cost for goods and services fee.

atn1.1611286120.JPG
atn3.1611286119.JPG
atn2.1611286120.JPG
atn4.1611286117.JPG
atn5.1611286118.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.