• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. Airgun moderators that are permanently affixed to an airgun will be allowed. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] ATN Thor LT 160 3-6 thermal scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to sell my ATN Thor LT 160 3-6x thermal scope.
I bought it in November, I believe.
It has only been out of the house a couple of times.
It does have a couple of ring marks from when I mounted it in the mount.
It works great, it just isn't as ideal here in the type of hunting I do in Florida.
I hunt mostly thick stuff and swamp. Selling this so I can buy a thermal monocular in 1x.
Constantly holding the rifle up to try and scan in front of me gets to be a pain after a while.
Putting this in a a rifle and scanning fields off of a tripod would work well, but I don't get to do that.

Planning to get an ASP monocular and already ordered a Sightmark Wraith HD.
Battery life is amazing on this, at 10 hours. I have used it a couple hours and the battery is just down a sliver.
The one shot zero works great as well, although it took me like 3 or 4 shots to really get it dialed in.
I added the quick detach ATN mount to it, which was an extra $100. It holds zero when removed and reattached though.
I paid $1199 + $100 for the mount.
Looking for $800 shipped ConUS
This is ITAR regulated, so only ConUS shipping.

873296E5-45DE-44AB-8E9B-073CA71E07BA.1612621852.jpeg

762E5441-B7D3-48A6-B091-D504C9FF1130.1612621929.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.