• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] ATI Nova Liberty 22 caliber SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvonbeamer

Jan 5, 2019
Ramona
I have a 22 caliber Nova Liberty for sale, I bought it about 10 months ago for my wife but it just sits in my safe. It is in excellent condition but will lose about 1000 psi a month when stored. I didn't even notice this until last month when I stopped shooting it on occasions and saw it at 1800 PSI. I have shot about 1000 pellets threw it and it shoots very well. My chronograph shows it at about 850 FPS with JSB 15.89's. It has a wood stock and I have 4 magazines that go with it. It has a Discovery Vt-z-6-24 X 44 scope on it. 

Im asking $200.00 for everything or $175 without the scope. I will pay the first $40.00 to ship. I accept paypal F&F. I will try to figure out how to attach photo's. If there are none attached, that means I couldn't figure out how to do it. PM me if your interested and I can send photo's.

Thanks,

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.