• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Athalon Ares BTR 4.5x27x50

Status
Not open for further replies.
This scope is one month old, warranty is transferable. Scope was on my Crown that has been sent to new home. I will sell it for 700.00 USD. PayPal for payment, shipping in price for US. Any of you fellows outside the US give me a PM and we will talk. This FFP scope is the nice stuff! I could shoot your eyes out at 80y's with zero difficulty. This scope is in perfect operational condition with no problems, that's my word.

It is mil and I still have a Hawke sidewinder under the table to put into use. I find using my nitesite equipment at 20y range at lower power settings for ratting the ffp scope has my reticle view smaller than I like. I have a Hawke frontier also on another gun I use. So my decision is to operate two hawkes at this point. I have also used the Athalon Argos scopes also and they are great stuff. Another note here for anyone on this thread is the Athalon group are great people to deal with I have spoke with them on multiple occasions to increase my knowledge of there products. This was a 900.00 USD product two months ago. Hope this helps swampjunkie. PS: I hunt the swamps also in Puerto Rico for the green Iguana with my Puerto Rican podna's thus our various tyes of equipment we test.

Thank you for your response. I was looking at that scope but went with the 2.5 x15x50 because of the parralex to 10 yards.
I was wondering if that was an issue for you and a cause for the sale. I understand wanting to keep with the same equipment.
i am thinking about it for my 7 mag. They have an awesome warranty should you ever need it as you stated above. How is your friend doing in PR? We shoot them here also but nothing kills them faster than a cold winter night😀

Status
Not open for further replies.