• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

(Sold) Ataman AP16 Compact For Sale (Sold).

Classified Status
SOLD
Looking to sell my Ataman AP16 Compact .22Cal . I have barely used this pistol, maybe been filled and shot a half a dozen times. Gun is quite accurate, seals perfectly and has been holding air in my cabinet for at least the last two months. Comes with pictured items, factory suppressor, three factory mags, fill probe and the spanner that I believe adjusts trigger (Never used). I'm pretty sure I have all factory packaging and documents but don't hold me to that as I'll have to look. $1000 shipped. Happy to answer any questions and willing to take better pictures of any part you'd like to see better.

Shipping to lower 48 states. Prefer US Postal Money order or personal check. Not sure how Venmo and PayPal feel about air weapons. Firm on price since I paid more. I'm in Omaha NE and willing to meet at a reasonable distance. I know I'm not a regular here so willing to satisfy any requests to prove I'm not a scammer. Thanks for looking.

Pistol has been sold. Thanks to all.

6A0E9B26-5E45-49F0-8878-C036C0361A3C_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited: