• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD Ataman AP16 Compact .22 (and extras) $850 ship incld.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmless

May 30, 2018
oregon
Hate to do it, but life takes its turns. Everything pictured is included, Shot hundreds rounds through it. It seems to like just about any ammo i put through it (no really, everything i have put through it shoots competently). H&N Barracuda Power 21.14 gr I have stacked single hole shots at 20 yards, standing, bracing against a tree. It also seems to enjoy the Crossman Premiers 14.3 domed i have achieved 1 1/2 groups at 50 yards from a rest, anything JSB seems to fly very nicely out of it, from the strations, to the monsters. It will chamber the Piledrivers 30gr as well and shoots them fair, but not as well as other pellets, considering my other .22's won't even touch the Piledrivers (very hard to chamber with my woods walker, and they fly all over out of it) i was impressed. 

There is a small marking on the top of the dove tail from a sight i had tried early on, set screw on it left a mark. Other than that it is in like new condition and function. 

i want $850, this is the rock bottom. Shipping is included, Paypal for payment. For references, I have done business with Thurmond of TP3 Ranch, yoopper, and cajun1. PM me if you are interested, cash is of most interest to me. 

But I am game for trades/partial trades. The only gun/airgun that would really perk my interest is the HW 97 or 98 in .22

Camping/hiking/survival gear, quality felling axe's, hand saws. Never hurts to bring something up, might not know i want it until i see it.

-Dan

1544557679_15305725025c10146fa69e46.41871723_Burgess_AtamanAp16.jpg

Reactions: cajun1.
Bump. I found one of my 50yd targets, not bad i would suppose for only resting on a deck hand rail (no sandbags or extras), so i suspect much of the spread and fliers is due to myself.

1542130948_13437924295beb0d049ccbe4.74514057_50yd_ataman.jpg

Don't think i saved any of my 20-25yd targets, but anywhere within 25yd i was consistently achieving 3/4in groups, 3/4 was the average with a wide variety of pellets, many times would have tighter groups. At 25yd the H&N baraccuda power produced 1/4 average groups and a repeated 1/8-one hole grouping. All those shots were from a standing position, bracing against a tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.