• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] AirForce Texan .357.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imold

May 7, 2017
Mn, United States
I have a Texan 357 ( scope not included but negotiable) with the Mad Dog stock with rear adjustable peg, bipod, barrel stabilizer and bolt on LDC, I have about 2 dozen shots through this rifle including zeroing it in, I am asking 900.00 dollars firm for the .357 with the extras and will pay half shipping to the lower 48 via ups.

i tried to load a pic but it will not let me so I can either PM pics, text or email them, in like new condition.

I normally except certified bank money orders or usps money orders, when I receive payment and it clears I will send the airgun out via UPS and send you a tracking number asp, usually I get the item out same day or the following day and stay in contact till you receive the item, I have done several deals this way on AGN and have never had a issue, 

PM me with any questions or if you want pics.

Thanks,

sold pending funds"..........

Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.