• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Air Gun Products - Pellet Inspector/PelletGage combo's in .177 & .22 cal's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAZ

Apr 18, 2020
Arizona, United States
Some more items sitting on my shelf to try and sell:

(Posted these on "Target Talk" as well, FYI.)

I purchased the PelletGage Inspector + PelletGage Combo in both .177 and .22 last year from Air Gun Products.
I also purchased a Gemini-20 scale from Amazon that works pretty well. It's nothing high-end. It was <$30 new.
Link to it on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0012 ... UTF8&psc=1
I have sorted several full tins of pellets with these products and they work pretty good.
It's just that sorting & weighing pellets is not how I want to spend my time, thanks.

I spent about $175 total for all the items listed. I'm asking $125 for everything and I'll include shipping in CONUS.
I didn't know what to use as a "used" starting price, so that's approx. 30% off new pricing. I included original invoice in one of the pictures.

Sorry, I don't use PayPal so I am requesting USPS or bank cashiers check please.
PM me if you have any other questions or need some other pictures.
(NOTE: This will be one of my first two attempted sales on this site but I am not a "scammer". I am a member here and everyone had to start somewhere ya know. 😉)

Pellet Scale.1619638537.jpg
Pelletgage Combo.1619638537.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.