• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: AIR ARMS TX200 MKIII HC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigsStick

Jul 21, 2017
Commiefornia :(
Hey All,

Hate to do this, but I have caught the PCP bug. Since the wifey won't let me just go out & buy another one, I am forced to liquidate some assets. Up for sale is a nearly new .177 TX200 MkIII Hunter Carbine in a Walnut R/H stock. I have upgraded it with a Vortek SHO Tuning Kit & Rowan Engineering Brass trigger. This thing is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Has approximately 100 flawless rounds through it & is deadly accurate. Scope is a Leupold 3-9x40 w/ adjustable objective (AO) & flip up lens caps.

Very slight blemishes on the receiver rail where the scope mount attaches (can't see with mount installed) and on the scope itself where the rings have left some marks. Is otherwise flawless. Will come with all original factory parts & manual.

*Asking $675 with the scope & mount. Paypal preferred. Feel free to contact me with any Q's. Can meet locally anywhere near San Diego/ North County. *This is also cross posted in the GTA Forum*
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.