• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD Air Arms S510 Xtra, regulated, with Ultimate Sporter Stock and many extras!

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrymc

Jan 6, 2017
Az, United States
THIS HAS NOW BEEN SOLD.
Thank you for looking.

Hi Guys and Gals,
I am going to sell my A.A. S510 if I find the right home for her.
She is a beauty, I have added a lot of extras to this gun and love it but I have a custom tuned RAW .22 also and I am not shooting this one like I used to.
I have owned Air Arms, Walther, 2- FX (including a Crown) and 2 - RAW's and only the RAW's match this for quality!
I am looking for $1350 flexible no trades via PayPal friends and family or add 3% including shipping to continental US, does not include scopes shown or rings.
Please inquire via PM.

It started as thumbhole stock (which I no longer have) and I found a Ultimate Sporter stock which transforms this gun.
Fully adjustable cheek rest Anschutz style accessory rail under neath and perfect ergonomics everywhere in between.
The beautiful laminate stock has had people at the local matches stop by to look at (this is a picky crowd, mostly RAWs and Thomas guns in this group)

Additionally I have added a Robert Lane regulator, which is the key to making this gun a fantastic shooter.
The shot is consistently right at 30 ft lbs. it will do 40 shots from 200 bar fill down to the drop off on the regulator with an Extreme Spread of 13 fps.
In addition to the regulator I have tuned the gun to get the best consistency and shot count by polishing the 
hammer guide and reducing the hammer weight down to 38 gr. from the original 51 gr.

To make sure things stay quiet I added a Neil Clague "lead dust collector" to the shrouded barrel.
It is so quiet you will think it is broke, the pellet strike is much louder than the report.

It will also include 4 magazines and an FX 11mm rail bubble level.

Also there is the fill adapter has been changed to a RAW foster fill adapter.

This rifle has been used for 25 meter bench rest shooting and is extremely accurate, it is nearly the match of the fully tuned RAW that I now shoot,
which would cost you over $2200 to create. It has done a 5 shot group that measured .05" c.t.c.
In addition to being extremely accurate it has been completely trouble free, never asking for anything except to be shot.
I just checked and after a couple months of setting the air is exactly where it started. PERFECT!

It has one small flaw that I added myself which is a small section of light scratches to the blued cylinder next to the power adjuster.
It is only noticeable to those that know where they are, but I like to disclaim everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.