• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] AGT Vulcan Gen 4 .22cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my mint condition AGT Vulcan Gen 4, CZ barreled, .22 cal. rifle. Nice wood stock, Custom checkering on hand grip to match factory forearm checker. Factory Accessory rail on bottom of forearm. Sling stud on rear, and recessed (flush mounted) sling QC cup on bottom of forearm.
Mag holder in stock. (Holder is easy to remove or install and does not alter or scratch the stock).

DonnyFL 3" Barrel extension (no baffles, I just liked the aesthetics), can be removed easily by unscrewing.
Includes 6, 11 shot magazines, fill probe, and OEM hard case, which is also in like new condition. ( Scope & rings NOT included).

Smooth lever action operation. Optional Bolt action configuration included. Picture shows both configurations for reference. 

Perfect condition, with no issues, no leaks, and no scratches or marks. Shoots great with JSB 16gr @ 880 fps. OR JSB 18gr @ 845fps. 90 shots per fill. Very quiet report. One of my most accurate rifle's!
Only selling because I'm thinning out all my guns that weigh over 7.5 pounds scoped. Just can't carry the weight anymore. (This one weighs 8.3 lbs with a super light weight Leupold 1.5-5 X 20 scope).

$1,075.00 shipped to conus.
PayPal goods & services-(I'll cover fees). Or, USPS MO accepted. [email protected] 603 903 5368. Text me for more specific pictures.
Vulcan0101.1652985332.jpg
Vulcan 03.1652985223.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.