• Please review the NEW Classified Rules and Safe Practices. *Transaction Feedback should be left in the new Feedback Stats area located within each Member's profile. There, you'll also find former "Accuracy" scores. *Members must have a minimum of 10 posts/replies to create threads within the Classified section, and to use the PM feature.
  • In order to send private messages to other members, you must have a minimum of 10 posts on the site.
  • It appears that a scammer is taking control of accounts that have weak passwords, and attempting to sell items in the Classified section. If you have a weak password, please make it stronger. And PLEASE do your due diligence before engaging in any transactions (including a voice call or video chat)!

[SOLD] AGT Uragan Compact .22 Synthetic Stock - 30fpe tune

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctshooter

Oct 30, 2018
CT, United States
    Sales Rules:

• I am only accepting PayPal for this sale.
    • CONUS shipping is included in the asking price via UPS with tracking.
    • I will go based on PM timestamp. 
    • Please – no trade offers.

Selling my near brand new Uragan Compact .22. Purchased from Krale a few weeks ago along with several bullpups to find 'the one' for me. Excellent shooter, very accurate with JSB 15s and 18s, also the H&N 15s and 18s.

I set the regulator to 130 bar using the Talon Tunes AGT reg tester. It is currently set for 18s @ 880 fps but can easily be tuned down via the hammer spring adjustment. AGT manometer replaced with Huma for better accuracy

Included are:

• Uragan Compact w/ 2 magazines
    • 3 Extra .22 Magazines
    • Huma Manometer
    • Fill Probe
    • Moderator Extender
    • Manual
    • Black Soft Case

Price: $1250 Shipped

(note: Scope, mount, arca adapter, ball mount and tripod for pictures only and not included in sale)

UraganCompact22 - 1.1649520085.jpeg

UraganCompact22 - 2.1649520095.jpeg

UraganCompact22 - 3.1649520105.jpeg

UraganCompact22 - 4.1649520115.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.