• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Magazines [SOLD] 9x Edgun Leshiy 2 0.25 magazines (five RED and four BLACK)

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I've got a bunch of magazines that I'm looking to sell:
  • Two (2) brand new, unused FX Impact 0.22 28-shot high capacity magazines: still sealed in their original retail packaging. Price = $60/ea or $110 for both shipped [SOLD]
  • An uber rare Kalibrgun Colibri Hummingbird 0.22 14-shot magazine: this is probably one of the hardest magazines to find; if you're lucky enough to have a Colibri Hummingbird rifle and want an extra magazine for it, this is a rare chance for you to get one b/c who knows when another one will come up for sale. Price = $115 shipped [SOLD]
  • One black Edgun Leshiy 9mm magazine: Price = $100 shipped [SOLD]
  • Five (5) RED Edgun Leshiy 2 and Four (4) BLACK 0.25 magazines [SOLD]. I'm going to keep four of one color so whichever color sells first, I'll keep the other.
    • Price = $80 for 1, $75 each for 2 or 3 OR $70 each for 4 or more (includes shipping within the US)
I've got plenty of positive feedback here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
mags1.jpg
mags2.jpg
mags3.jpg
mags4.jpg
mags5.jpg

Last edited: