• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Sold $675 DREAMLINE TACTICAL with many extras

Classified Status
SOLD

BigShow6809

Feb 3, 2021
CA, United States
Up for sale is my FX Dreamline Tactical in .25 cal. All the specs can be found on the FX website. Extras include a Huma-Air regulator, 2 aluminum body magazines, 1 stock magazine,fill probe, barrel band, WIKA gauge, FX moderator, power plenum and ergo grip. I am getting rid of this because I recently upgraded to an Impact and the Dreamline won’t get much use moving forward. I would prefer local pickup as shipping these is a pain and very expensive. I am in the Central Valley of California between Sacramento and Fresno. I am willing to meet halfway for delivery if needed. This is a sweet shooter. If you are close to Oakdale and would like to shoot it before you buy it I can make that happen. Scope not included. PayPal ff or cash only. $675.
IMG_3709.jpeg

IMG_3711.jpeg

IMG_3706.jpeg

IMG_3707.jpeg

IMG_3704.jpeg

IMG_3702.jpeg

Last edited: