• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: 4 Stage Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreedom

Feb 17, 2018
Oregon
I bought this direct from a supplier in China. It took awhile to arrive and when it did I had purchased a tank by that time. So it is still NIB (New In Box for you newbies). I did open it to inspect it but then I put it away figuring I would use it as a backup if needed. Well I haven't needed to use it so why should it just sit there taking up space? 

Here is the link to the exact product I bought from the same supplier:

http://zypcppump.com/product/4-stage-4500psi-high-pressure-hand-operated-pcp-pump-for-cylinder/

I paid $85 and $50 shipping for total of $135. Remember this is a 4-stage pump unlike most out there which are 3-stage. Suppose to be easier to fill a gun with a 4-stage...kind of like having an extra gear on a bike. At least that's how it was explained to me. 

Asking $65 + shipping (amount depends on your location, I'm in Oregon)

Status
Not open for further replies.