• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] 3 guns and accessories for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

1911matt

Apr 23, 2020
Texas
We just bought a house in an HOA so airguns are not gonna make the move. If you are local to DFW or Austin I can deliver. Otherwise the USPS will handle it. All Items are as new or better than new.

Hatsan Flashpup Wood.25 cal. Will come with a. 6-20 x 50 Centerpoint scope with rings and at least 2 cans of ammo. Scope is new and has not been mounted. I have 1 magazines for this. $425 net to me. I'll ship.

Diana Stormrider 22 Synthetic . I haven't shot this much at all. Includes 3-9*40 Centerpoint scope. I believe this came with 2 magazines. $200 net to me. I'll ship

Benjamin Fortitude. This has been an amazingly accurate gun for me. Includes 3 magazines, 4-12*44 Sig Whiskey 3 scope. This is some of the best glass I have seen in a while. Awesome scope. 2 cans of ammo $300 net. I'll ship

Diana hand pump. New unused. $85 net to me and I'll ship

45 cf 4500 psi fiber tank. Comes with valve and hose with foster fitting. Has a few years left on Date. 360 shipped . May be empty for shipping if required. 

I'm busy moving so text may be the best was to get me. Text me day or night. I'll reply when I see it. 682-248-2746

Status
Not open for further replies.