• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: .25 Silver FX Impact with leaking regulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FJR1300

Aug 15, 2015
MN, United States
I have a .25 FX Impact that will either need to go in for service, or you will need to fix it yourself. The regulator is leaking and the air is coming out the little side hole. There are videos from AOA that shows how to fix it if you don't want to bother with sending the rifle in. I'm not in the mood to deal with it considering It wasn't my favorite rifle anyway. The valve adjuster on the front of the rifle works fine, but for some reason you can not screw it in farter then the 2nd line in. There is a little rubber stop that is inside the cap, and I'm guessing it might be too big. It doesn't effect the operation of it, but just want to be fully transparent. I will upload pictures tonight when I get home.
I am asking for $1560 for the rifle and all that came with it. Only accepting PayPal as means of payment and I am not interested in any trades. I will either cover the PayPal fees or the shipping fees (in the lower 48 states) your choice.
I have positive feedback here, the Yellow and also on astronomy sites where I buy and sale astro equipment. I can provide them to you if you would like.

Best way to get a hold of me is to reply here or send me PM's as it's hard to talk on the phone because of work.

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.