• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD .25 Cricket loaded, Im out of the game for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawken54

Sep 10, 2015
Arizona
This one hurts as its the best shooter I have. One ragged hole at 50
This gun has been a part of my Patrol for a long time. It does have some love scratches but what a shooter with a Sidewinder 30. Last time I shot it I blew an O-ring and purchased two new sets. I have not replaced them and have no way to charge the rifle to test it (sold my tank) so the seals all come with it. They are easy to change and Rowe has videos on it. This gun is Rowe tuned, Clague shrouded and has a Donnie Carbon Fiber Air can. I have not purchased the adapter for the can yet, but they are not expensive. 2 1/2 tins of its favorite food come with it "JSB 33.19 MKII. It also comes with several partial cans of its very close backups. And a very nice hard case. Atlas B17 Bottom rail

I can not attach pictures of this weapon so if you are interested, Send me you email and ill send you pics. Again this gun needs the O-ring changed and two sets come with it.

$1200 + actual shipping for everything as a package. Not parting out!

Bipod not going with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.