• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: 25 Condor SS shorty custom build

Status
Not open for further replies.

AASkiff

Sep 6, 2015
I have a .25 Condor shorty package shooting at 50fpe for sale. Nicely tricked out rig. Good hunting set up, compact, accurate, with decent power.

All accessories are included.

You get a Leapers 3-12X44 scope, with red dot on top
You get a quad rail with green laser pointer, and aluminator
front mounted led light with laser
folding bipod
fx tank cover
wooden grips
custom trigger shoe

Asking $725 shipped with the USA only. Will deal by email or pm. Paypal payment please.. thanks

113.jpg

312320.jpg

323212.jpg

"AASkiff"
"Swing360"Skiff: whats the overall length of the your rifle? Also, can you put a profile shot up of it at a lower angle? The grip looks fancy, but just can't see it. 

Thanks bud!
31 inches overall in length.

CIMG5523.jpg
Oh damn... I just have to show my wife and see what she says. Her Bday is Wednesday and this would be for her. That thing is SUPER SWEET. I appreciate the upload

Were you the one that sold the JKHan Krosa Rifles here? 

last call on the Condor SS.

I will through in 3 tins (kodiaks and kings) of pellets as a bonus. And yes it comes with a fill tank adapter.

I do have a used Hill MK3 pump and ProChrono chronograph that I can include in this deal for another $166 for both items.
Your total would be $865 for everything with the gun shipped. All you need to do is just shoot and enjoy yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.