• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] .22 Edgun Leshiy 2 Badger Edition (just gun or package with Dedal Stalker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortunato

Oct 24, 2020
VA, United States
I am selling my Edgun Leshiy 2 .22 cal REPR edition I purchased it a few months from Edgun West. I haven't fired more than a magazine through it and it's mint. I am selling this for $2150 plus shipping for the gun alone in original box or $2800 with Dedal Stalker and fill probe. Price is firm and I am not accepting trades. I'm funding a new project so this has to go. Let me know if you have any questions. It comes just as it did from Edgun West. Paypal FF only. Email me for additional pictures

This was bought late October 21 and I have the receipt. Scope and bipod not included. Dedal Stalker and fill probe will be up for or can be purchased as a package

20220316_075326.1647431809.jpg
20220316_075352.1647432554.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.