• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] 2 for 1 : ATI Nova Liberty .177 and .22 with wood stocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to get rid of both of my Nova Liberties and move on to a different platform. One is in. 177 caliber and the other is. 22. Both of these guns are functional, but need some tweaking. I would not recommend these to someone who doesn't like to tinker, such as myself. 

Both guns have slow leaks. Not a big deal if you have your own compressor. 

The 22 was modified by Troy Hammer of Annihilator Airguns, who fitted it in with a delrin poppet among other modifications. The barrel is somewhat pellet picky, but in the past, it was very accurate with H&N Baracuda Match with the 5.52 head size. Cocking is very light and smooth due to the modified valve spring and whatever else mods Troy did to the gun.

The .177 is a laser with the 7.9 Crosman HP when pushed to around 900 FPS. It has a modified valve and peek poppet courtesy of Duy/darkcharisma. This gun doesn't have the smoothest cocking cycle, and may not need to have some of the internals polished for improvement. Other than that and the slow leak, it's been a pretty solid gun. 

Willing to let both guns go as a package deal for $300, shipped

Payment via PayPal family and friends only.

liberties.1648471505.jpg

Nova Liberty. 177
2 Factory Mags
Single shot tray
Fiber Optic Sights
Fill probe
Original Box

Nova Liberty .22
2 Factory Mags
Fiber Optic Sights
Fill probe
Original Box