Soft Gun Cases

Have you looked into Bulldog Gun Cases? These are my goto for rifle cases... I have like 6 of them now. And looking to get one for my Cricket 2 Tactical.

They are very well made. Good materials. Good prices... And some have pretty fancy lining in them. Depending on price of course.

And they have Bow cases, Crossbow and Tactical cases. Range Bags. Backpacks... Damn, I sound like a "fan boy". YUK! :ROFLMAO:

The Savior cases are the best bang for the buck I've found. Different lengths, different colors, EXCELLENT build construction and features.

I've been using it for about 7 months and shipped it to EBR and RMAC. The thing still looks like new and is my favorite case. Mine is the 51" double rifle case.

Have you looked into Bulldog Gun Cases? These are my goto for rifle cases... I have like 6 of them now. And looking to get one for my Cricket 2 Tactical.

They are very well made. Good materials. Good prices... And some have pretty fancy lining in them. Depending on price of course.

And they have Bow cases, Crossbow and Tactical cases. Range Bags. Backpacks... Damn, I sound like a "fan boy". YUK! :ROFLMAO:
I have 1 of those for my Texan. Awesome case for the price. Just under $100