Soft case suggestions??

cheap foreign goods or quality american made?

Always prefer to go American made but it’s not always a higher level of quality either.
Just like foreign made rifles aren’t all necessarily cheap, or of lesser quality. Pretty much you get what you pay for.
I’ll pay a little more (within reason) to buy American whenever possible.

cheap foreign goods or quality american made?

Always prefer to go American made but it’s not always a higher level of quality either.
Just like foreign made rifles aren’t all necessarily cheap, or of lesser quality. Pretty much you get what you pay for.
I’ll pay a little more (within reason) to buy American whenever possible.

ok. at different ends of the spectrum, i like this one, but it is redonkulously expensive.

https://www.first-spear.com/r37-rifle-wrap

on a budget, i like and have this fieldline cobra bag, if you want pockets for all your stuff.

https://www.fieldsupply.com/fieldline-tactical-43-cobra-gun-case-black.html

Midway has several nice cases that work well. I like these for a few of my guns.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/939158677

These Midway cases are a great bang for the buck. Too bad they stopped making the other Pro one with the thicker padding in smaller sizes. You can't get a better scoped soft case with that much padding for less than $100 more. For $35 on sale they were a steal and perfect for springers. You see everyone grumbling about this in the Midway reviews. 

Only trouble is most of these conventional gun cases are not tall enough for a scoped HW100 carbine especially with high rings and a longer/larger 44mm or 50mm scope. The measurement for that "scope pocket" both length and height is rarely given. Most cases under 44" are made for centerfire carbines or Ruger 10/22's which are considerably smaller guns overall with smaller and shorter scopes than most HW100 carbines. You really have to watch that scope height/length measurement. 

The tactical rectangular ones have scope room out the wazzoo and a gillion pockets. I find them too bulky. I need padding not pockets because I bring a range bag.

Yes, Midway says the 44” is for scopes rifle but it’s inside width is 8”. They have longer cases but at $29 it sounds sketchy.

It is 8" at the "peak" and that is not much. Question is for how many inches? For how long are they 8" before they start sloping down with less width? With a longer scope 44mm or 50mm many are too long for that 8" tall pocket that may only be 10 inches "long" when those larger scopes are 13" long. This is a problem I have had with many conventional cases. They will pretty much all fit a 4-12x40 with medium rings or a compact scope, after that who knows? Just saying to watch that for those who use large scopes and high rings which has become frequently.

The rectangular tactical soft cases are a no brainer for that fit and real roomy on the width which is consistent all the way across the case. Trouble is they are really oversized for a single gun. I find them way too much case but sometimes a conventional just won't work for tall rings and a long scope. They also clutter up space. 

My setup with medium rings brings the height to 10” and the rifle is exactly 41”.
On Optics Planet I found a “Boyt Harness Alaska Scope “ case. 44” Long but as usual, they don’t give the width.
I emailed them for verification. 
Looks good and at $75 it should be of decent quality. 
In this new world we live in, odds are they will never respond to the question.