Soft Case for Taipan Veteran

I recently picked up this gun case from MidwayUSA for my Taipan Veteran Standard and I really like it. The zippers are good quality and operate very smoothly. There are two velcro retention straps inside the case, which can be easily moved to various positions. I bought the 29" version and it fits snug as a bug in a rug. If you run a moderator on your Vet then you would need a longer version of the case, or remove the moderator prior to storing.

MidwayUSA Heavy Duty Tactical Case

IMG_3215.1651333727.jpg

IMG_3216.1651333727.PNG

IMG_3217.1651333728.PNG

IMG_3218.1651333729.PNG

IMG_3219.1651333730.PNG

Reactions: Westypete
I recently picked up this gun case from MidwayUSA for my Taipan Veteran Standard and I really like it. The zippers are good quality and operate very smoothly. There are two velcro retention straps inside the case, which can be easily moved to various positions. I bought the 29" version and it fits snug as a bug in a rug. If you run a moderator on your Vet then you would need a longer version of the case, or remove the moderator prior to storing.

MidwayUSA Heavy Duty Tactical Case

View attachment 212721

View attachment 212742

View attachment 212760

View attachment 212789

View attachment 212811
Really glad I saw this because I'm currently trying to figure out my case ill need for my vet compact

Maybe it's just me, but I was always taught to have the scope up towards the handles of the case incase it slips out of your hands, the rifle hits the ground not the scope...Also if you have to stack the rifles on their sides and the handles are up so you can grab them the rifle is on the down side taking the weight not the scope.......

Tony P.
I agree Tony. I just layed the gun in the case for a quick pic to show fit. Didn’t notice I had it upside down. Good catch.
Doug