So where is the NEW AMMO that’s replacing the pellet, lol.

I have some _Polymag .380 (copper powder mixed in a polymer base) projectile's , but maybe to hard a compound for pellets ? great idea but ?????

Pollymag is sold under the Ruger label , yes it is a PB, BUT the idea of the projectile is very interesting and could be made in pellet form i think

Last edited:
NSA slugs are pretty amazing. They outperform accuaracy wise in wind and rain. I get more penetration at any range and better expansion as well. Prices are equal to pellets in all ranges except crossman pellets are def still cheaper, but larger bore, on par or less expensive in some cases. .30cal slugs cost less than jsb.
The fact that people actually argued about that ammo in favor of it replacing a pellet and argued it wasn't a slug made me laugh, A LOT.
Are we talking about the FX joke of an innovation?

Reactions: Ricochet
Sluggar,,,,,,, Swedes often using "ar" in the end of words,,,,, i think its a plural thing. ( me not really getting grammar in any language, even my native Danish )

Just google translated it, and it seem if you translate sluggar from Swedish to English you do get slugs
Pluggar i do know with my Swedish knowledge mean plugs, where as i think plugga is to work hard / study hard.

I dont really know why i " master " Swedish, it is after all a Troll language, spoken by people living in caves under mountains, :giggle:
I have only gone fishing up there for salmon a few times, but it probably date back to my youth where i did read the Swedish car magazine called Bilsport, as there was no such magazine in the hellhole ( Denmark ) i am born in.
And after all Danish / Swedish / Norwegian are not terrible different languages, at least not for natives.

Last edited:
Reactions: moodyblues
I guess it goes to show with today's technology, computer design, cad, cnc, available nothing really stands out as better. Figure old long term companies like crosman, h&n, ect stick with the tried and true pellets or slug. Sure theres a hand full of gimmick or new types , but they don't catch on or just enough folks buy them to keep the line going one more year. Then there cost per tin count dont help and end result aint much to no better over all.