• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

So where is the NEW AMMO that’s replacing the pellet, lol.

I can see, that i should probably not announce any possible future plans for a weight loss in here. :giggle:

I must admit i have now ( not today ) moved some knowledgeable airgun gurus to the influencer catagory in my dark and twisted mind.
Now this is not a hate thing, it is just a precautionary move on my part to safeguard myself / my sanity or what is left of it.
And of course also my meager pension, that are in no way able to keep up with the lifestyle i like to have, and thats without any lofty ambitions in that regard.
Really i just want a few cool toys i can play with,,,,, but there are so many toys out there.
And of course, it is a universal law that the older a man get the more expensive his toys become.

I will probably still watch their stuff, but i will have to be careful and not let them "dictate" in what direction i throw my money.

I think vaporware also encompass hardware,
Another term we could use is paper launch, a term that have been thrown around a lot in regard to computer hardware.

In all fairness to FX, it is cool that something new is coming, the problem is to not get teenager exited about it, and my inner teenager are alive and well.

They are talking about this post

I am willing to buy anyone's "obsolete" H&N Baracuda Match .177 452's. :ROFLMAO:
Or anyone’s obsolete vortex supreme 44.75 30 Cals!! That’s all I need and want!
I’m confident FX will come thru. For the most part, they do.

Sometimes I think FX watches our reactions, watches which products sell/move. I’m gonna use that angled pressure gage mounted on the right side of the trigger block. Very rare is that seen on an M3, and really, it’s a minor convenience item. Something like that I predict will eventually fade away.

Tungsten hammers are great, but I don’t read a lot of feedback on them from the folks that have them. If I was a parts maker and saw no feedback I would move my energies elsewhere

but I don’t read a lot of feedback on them from the folks that have them
Same go for barrel tensioners and harmonic tuners, those i feel "raged" for about the time they was factory supported.

I would for sure tell everyone all the time if i had some gizmo that greatly improved my shooting, but i dont.
Also i think many of these hop up parts, well they should be there from the factory on new models, if it is "all that"

AGN1.jpg