So, the KalibrGun Cricket "Rifle" is a thing?

Okay two things:

First off I can not find out anything about my floated barrel till I chat with Matt tomorrow at Wild West Airguns (lol, right after I told him today I would stop pestering him on the phone). It may have been Ernest's doing or they may be like that from the factory now.

Second I just checked the Wild West site and these now come in BLACK wood stocks! WTF? Oh I am now a tad bummed out I did not get a black one as different is cool and I dig black. :) Oh well...

-Dave

"CampFussell"Dave, I dunno? Both of my rifles have the barrel band? The .25 is bone stock. The .177 was supposed to have been tuned by Ernest?
I wonder if Ernest did the float job (modified existing barrel band) on your Cricket?
My scope is a 8-32X56. Looks like you have three screws in your mounts and I have 2.
I got the poor boy version on the rifles? ;-) LOL

Yep, just got off the phone with Matt Dawson at Wild West and he did confirm this is not a factory change but much be an Ernest Rowe mod as part of my requested "accuracy" tune. Super cool and yet again I get to be the different guy so that is awesome. She does shoot better than I ever could. See closeup:

That is just so cool!

-Dave

"CampFussell"Now if I could just get my hands on a 3D printed single shot tray or two ;-)

Jimmy
Oh Jimmy, just bug Ernest till he makes you one. Plus 3D printing would only work if you could somehow embed the small o-ring he uses to keep the tray stable on the other side. I shall take a closeup if you like so you can see what I mean.

Anyway check THIS 5 shot 50 yard one-hole group!

In a bit of a wind to boot...I am so freakn' excited about this thing's accuracy potential. 

-Dave