• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

So that sucked.....new Kral

Hey goldfinger I feel your pain mate....I recently had to send back a Kral empire XS damn thing couldn't hit the broad side of a barn + the gun wouldn't pressurize and the rod from the cocking arm to the trigger was bent I mean really bent . So long long long story shortish after about 20 emails and 3 phone calls I mean It was like the Spanish Inquisition this took the best part of a month I finally got a return label OH the best part was , and I quote , If we find nothing wrong with the gun we will charge you $130 for the return shipping this was from some bimbo at Krale called Anna . A week later I got an email back saying the shroud was slightly of center LMAO . Any way I finally got a full refund .

Maybe Kral needs to slow down on the shipping and check the gear before they send It out . I wont be buying from those fools again .