• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

So that sucked.....new Kral

So ordered my .25 Empire X from Krale(not Kral) last Thursday and UPS tracking showed delivery on Monday cool! Then Monday, tracking showed Tuesday, then Tuesday, tracking showed Wednesday....okay still fast coming to Cali from the Netherlands. Then, it was delivered on Tuesday to my surprise, awesome! Wife picked it up on the way home. I couldn't wait to get home just to fire a couple of times to hear how quiet/loud it was! So of course, none of my fittings from my scuba tank set up worked so headed down to the paintball place to get fittings. He had all but one and told me I could get the one I needed from Home Depot. I didn't want to run all over town so just went back home and proceeded to run the patchworm thru it. Darn thing would not go through had to wiggle it forever as it kept getting caught in the gap between the barrel and the shroud and when I tried to reverse, same thing uughh! Finally got it thru and all was good. So, next day after work got everything fitted as far as my fill hose and all that, drove out to the field and figured out how to load magazine(forgot to mention I did not receive a manual!) and first shot clipped the end cap on the shroud and blew it off and cracked the shroud!!! Soooo lame! So went and retrieved the end cap, took the shroud off and ran two mags thru it. Of course it was way loud but man....I just put the $59.00 CP scope that Odoyle suggested which is night and day better than the cheap Barsca I had been using on my Talon P which originally came on my Gamo Urban. Didn't zero it in but just messed around with the 20 rounds and man that thing was hole in hole at 20 yds but when I moved turret up still in same hole! Seems barrel is awesome just have to get scope dialed in. As far as the shroud goes, I had already planned on removing it to add my FL Sumo but it doesn't fit 'cause it hits the bottle! Damn! Looks like I'll be buying another moderator(wife's gonna love that). When I got back home I rollled the shroud on a flat surface and it was warped. Not sure if this is from the clipped pellet or not. Sorry for the long rant, just wanted to share the experience. Krale actually emailed me a opinion/review form in which I could win a 50 pound voucher. I'll contact them today and see if they'll send me a new shroud. I prolly have to go thru Kral I'm assuming. Here's some pictures of the end cap and shroud! We'll see if Krale/Kral makes this better. In the meantime, anybody got a moderator reccomendation? My Sumo is .30 but like I said, diameter is too big so?
shroud.1613661397.jpg
end cap.1613661407.jpg

Guys,

The shroud is held on to the barrel by two tiny set allen screws so cheesy design there. Bio, good call on checking for alignment before another moderator but I'll just thread the new one right on to the barrel. I think parrotculler or someone has that set up. Odoyle, thanks for another suggestion on the moderator. You gave me good advice on the scope so I'll look in to the ones you suggested as well. No reply from Kral or Krale as of yet. I'll keep youy guys posted!

Update......still have nott been able to get a hold of Kral. Thanks Micro, i tried to use that address with no success, still get undeliverable message. Krale DID respond saying they would send a return label on their dime and they will repair. I just don't want to send in and have to wait. I was able to put my moderator directly on the barrel and whew.......that rig is quiet AND accurate. Now i don't want to mess with sending it back! I'm just going to request they send me a new shroud! I know I should return but who knows how long that will take.

Here's what Krale sent.

Thank you for your email. That is very unfortunate! This is obviously not supposed to happen. Our apologies for the inconvenience! We will email you a return label today with which you can ship the rifle back on our costs. We will solve the problem for you at our store! 

Met vriendelijke groet, / Kind regards

So not sure if that means they will send a new rifle or throw a new shroud on it. I'm actually happy with it now that i was able to put my moderator on it but i would like the original shroud for re-sale. What do you guys thimk?

Update......still have nott been able to get a hold of Kral. Thanks Micro, i tried to use that address with no success, still get undeliverable message. Krale DID respond saying they would send a return label on their dime and they will repair. I just don't want to send in and have to wait. I was able to put my moderator directly on the barrel and whew.......that rig is quiet AND accurate. Now i don't want to mess with sending it back! I'm just going to request they send me a new shroud! I know I should return but who knows how long that will take.

Here's what Krale sent.

Thank you for your email. That is very unfortunate! This is obviously not supposed to happen. Our apologies for the inconvenience! We will email you a return label today with which you can ship the rifle back on our costs. We will solve the problem for you at our store! 

Met vriendelijke groet, / Kind regards

So not sure if that means they will send a new rifle or throw a new shroud on it. I'm actually happy with it now that i was able to put my moderator on it but i would like the original shroud for re-sale. What do you guys thimk?

Ask them for the shroud

"...Thanks Micro, i tried to use that address with no success..."

You're very welcome - sorry that didn't work - I did look at KRALE, but wanted to wait and see; and good to hear you contacted them successfully. I have sent firearms back - more than one, the details are not important. If it were me, I would send the gun back as they suggested so they can inspect it; all it will cost you is time and a little frustration and they will check it out for function which is quality control after the fact. Good luck - it looks nice!

So received another email from Krale saying my label will be sent in ten minutes(he sent the same thing yesterday) but still have not received. Gentleman said that he can't just send me a shroud but that they can get one from Kral or just replace the gun so again.....we'll see. Not sure why he sends me an email saying my label will come in ten minutes instead of just sending it in the email. He asks me to check my spam folder too but no luck. Jim, funny you should ask about glamour shots of the gun......I haven't taken any pics!!! I'll take a few when I get home and send 'em out.