So I Wrote A Note

to an airgunsmith and why the airgun he made is still with me and performing fine.

The gun is D54 .20.

I had ordered the 2020 sidelever with the laminted red stock advertised for 2020 but 2020 came and went and to date I don't know anyone who owns the red laminate pro air king in any caliber except for .22 in broken pistol grips.

I looked again today at my only original D54 remembering the last time I shot it, yesterday, at 35 yards offhand with JSB Exact Diablo Heavy .20. Now the rifle is what I call a "machine" because it works everytime like a reliable car or tractor or hoe to hoe weeds and does exactly what it is intended for.

I haven't shot it today because it's rainy and I had already gotten myself wet sighting in my 2nd HW50 .20 with my most expensive scope the Swarovski.

So my Diana D54 Hector Special in .20 using heavy .20's is the long range machine while the HW50S .20 using the expensive one and only Swarosvki has earned the scope.

I can't believe what happens downrange seeing through the clearest glass the HW50S I put it on is worthy.

The problem is now I have to scope the older HW50S .20 with open sights.

I'm thinking for now the fixed China 4X-32 without recoil damp.

Don't laugh! This Beeman 4X-32mm has more brightness than a cheap scope (which it is!) and integrity as a Leupold for click adjustments and recoil. Haven't been able to BREAK this Beeman Fixed Power 4X 32mm atop any air rifle. I cherish this scope!

The HW50S is a MACHINE.