• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

So i did a pellet count. * Post yours

I decided to inventory my pellets out of curiosity. I feel like I'm a hoarder. But I'm sure I'm not alone. Here's what I came up with.
.177 22000
.20. 5000
.22. 25000
.25 12000
.30 6000
Estimate because some are not full tins.

70000 Total
That means I would have to shoot 191.78 times every day for one year to use them all. Am I out of my mind? This doesn't include my bb stash or the 340 co2 carts tucked away.

It's time to inventory your stash and post your ridiculous addiction.

What's even crazier I have a order on its way.
you should have got a few extras for next week

Reactions: Septicdeath
as long as this drawer is near full, i'm happy. :)
ammodraweraug2021a.jpg

i've shot ~20k pellets a year every year the past few...
leadweight2021b.jpg

Interesting hobby. Pellet collector. I don’t think it’s a problem having a supply of anything. When you have to count it or obsess over if the inventory isn’t big enough or old goals once met aren’t big enough, well now you might have an issue. I know pellets aren‘t getting any cheaper but you can look pretty silly when you drop $1,200-$3,000 on a toy and complain that pellets went from $18-$22. Pellet prices would probably stabilize if we quit buying them up trying to be our own little warehouses. Hoarding didn’t bode well for another shooting sport. I now know quite a few that have passed away leaving massive inventories behind to families that don’t care. Dumb.

Yeah...buyin easy. Time to shoot

Didnt question on how to buy pellets ? Questioned time...dont people work ?
If you carefully look at the pictures of most events..or the comments, many people are retired..so they have lots of time .. retired and in their work years they have done well..because they have multiple 2k guns..im in my late 40 so no retirement for me any time soon..

Reactions: Jlowe
If you carefully look at the pictures of most events..or the comments, many people are retired..so they have lots of time .. retired and in their work years they have done well..because they have multiple 2k guns..im in my late 40 so no retirement for me any time soon..
It also took me 22 years to have this many pellets, and older people understand what time can do you. I didn't realize I had that many as I forget from time to time until I counted them.

I took inventory of mine as well sometime back and had over 98,000 pellets myself (all .25 cal) not adding slugs to the mix. I am well over that mark now. If I find a good deal on pellets, i can't pass it up. Started buying when the pellet shortage hit what a yr or so ago? Can't help myself, i LOVE shooting. Same goes with my .457 slugs. Who knows how many of those i have.... 🤣🤣👍

Reactions: Jlowe