Daystate So I bought a redwolf hp used

Does anyone know thread size on the barrel for sure Ive read 14 mm x1 and 1/2 x 20 it is supposed to deliver tonight hopefully
Red Wold is standard 1/2x20.

Got a 22 redwolf hp 7.4 volt coming that is used ordered a heliboard 11.1 volt and got a new battery coming along with 22cal 25 gr and some 34 gr pellets as well I'm hoping it will be a shooter
Did you ask about changing out with the higher voltage? I thought I remember when I got a Helliboard that he said it was really important I got the right power board. Maybe some of the parts not being able to handle the extra power??

I started adding a little more breathing room for the valve opened up the exhaust port about 15 thousandths took about 10 to 15 thousandths off the metal spacer behind the valve that keeps the hammer from hitting the aluminum and I'm planning to take about 30 thousandths off the poppet stem for more breathing in the throat of the valve I'm also going to look for a lighter return spring for the valve I am thinking about hardening the tip of the hammer and replenishing it I received my pellets mk2 redesigned 25 gr 22 cal and also going to try 34 gr still waiting on the heli board and valve rebuild kit I'll get some pictures posted as well

.030 off the valve stem opened up exhaust port .015 hardened the hammer
IMG_20230806_092538901.jpg
IMG_20230806_092524831.jpg

Reactions: cavedweller
Just needed the new battery all he said I've read something about the hammer needs to be harder but I don't know if it applies to the redwolf hp model or not
You will need to get some parts from AoA or Daystate. I have the .22hp Redwolf, came with a 7.4, ordered the 11.v heliboard, and a new battery. Sent it to AoA for the internal parts. What's seem to happen is the 7.4 parts will have issues running at a higher power level available to the 11volts.

Hammer and Seat, was only IIRC about $100 plus labor. I wasn't willing to risk internal damage.

Smitty