So how’s your weather

2nd day of lake effect snow and 40 to 50 mph winds in Western New York, at least I can shoot in my basement. ⛄😀
93B7C8AE-E167-4AC1-B642-1FE1DDDCEED1.jpeg

2nd day of lake effect snow and 40 to 50 mph winds in Western New York, at least I can shoot in my basement. ⛄😀View attachment 316527
2 nights ago it was -9 last night -6 right now +5 in illinois we did not get all of the snow we were supposed to get , but got high winds..

Clear and Cold, it's 23* here in Daingerfield Tx, it got down to 8* yesterday and froze the supply line to my hot water heater, crawl space too small for me to get under the house, so I got my 4" hole saw and drilled through the laundry room floor and hooked up the clothes dryer vent to the hole in the floor, pumped hot air under the house and that de-iced the pipes, got hot water again, one day I'm going to have to open up the floor and go under and insulate those pipes, or hire a very small person.....

It is currently only -6° with a wind chill of -10°. in North Dakota. We have had actual temps of -20° and wind chills to -60°. We have had 50 + inches of snow so far.
My bullet traps are under that 4ft snow drift.
It is supposed to warm up to seasonal temps of mid 20's this coming week so I plan on digging them out .

20221224_113543.jpg

Last night in west central Florida it was 28 in my back yard. Right now it is 47 and sunny, but that feels really cold to me having lived in Florida for the last 54 years. However I do remember as a kid the horrible lake effect snows we were prone to getting up in the far north west corner of Indiana, I'm really glad I don't have to deal with that anymore! I sure hope all of my northern brothers and sisters stay safe and warm through this! Happy Holidays to all!

It is currently only -6° with a wind chill of -10°. in North Dakota. We have had actual temps of -20° and wind chills to -60°. We have had 50 + inches of snow so far.
My bullet traps are under that 4ft snow drift.
It is supposed to warm up to seasonal temps of mid 20's this coming week so I plan on digging them out .

View attachment 316552
When I look real close and squint I swear I can see a couple of sub-MOA groups in there!

Just above freezing here, and have been that long enough that the rain do not fall as black ice like a few days ago.

Just came home from X-mas dinner, cut short by my old mother so had to get her home after 4 hours,,,, i think she just about realize that this might have been her last Christmas with the kids / grand kids, cuz she are no featherweight, and really most of us are not that fit.
My kid sister got a busted knee and a prolapsed back, and i am not on early retirement for the fun of it, so getting mom up the 2 steps to my nieces house,,,,,, OMG what a circus.

3 Years ago doctors said she would not last the year,,,,,,, old lady tough as they come.