• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

So how’s your weather

It was 12 degrees F here today when I took the dog on her morning walk. We cut it short. Our high temperature was 27. We are supposed to be at 17 in the morning on Christmas with a high of 39. Yesterday was a record tomorrow will not be but it is still plenty cold. My heat pumps are struggling and the local utility is asking for people to turn down their thermostats and otherwise cut back. No snow, however. My house is staying warm but the fireplace insert is having to help out the downstairs heat pump. My son and his family should show up tomorrow morning.

The only shooting I did today was to take out a sparrow at between 25 and 30 yards. My dog had to find it. I can't see those brown blobs when they fall into dry leaves.

Missouri here, typical Missouri weather this time of year. It's warming up, couple days ago it was -5 and wind chill -40.

Screenshot_20221224-210800.png

Overnight lows here last 3 nights were 17, 18, and 24 last night. Thursday night was brutal with the 40 mph winds. We’re not built for this in SE Texas. Dang sprinkler line cracked Friday afternoon and there‘s no shut off valve so I shut water off at the well. We’re good, can turn on as needed, just pours water into the yard. We still have power and water when we need it so better than many. Had a nice Christmas morning. L. Leon is spot on. Pray for those less fortunate.

Mr. H, my grandfather was from Mt. Iron. Been up there a few times when it got like that. Brutal. Merry Christmas everyone.