• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

So far with Georgia AirGuns...

So far I've just spoken with Charlie of Georgia AirGuns. He's got my new Argus in que for setup.

But the difference in speaking with him, and speaking with Tony at Talon Tunes is like night and day different.

Charlie understands that there will be questions when a person is about to spend a fair amount of money on what is basically an expensive toy, and has the patients to answer them until the customer understands the answer. He also has the forethought to ask questions that lead to the customers questions in the first place to make sure that "he"...understands what the customer wants. We talked about "people" in general, and the idosicronicys that people have and how he deals with various personalities.

While we didn't really talk about it, I think I understand why he doesn't sell more of the brands that are available, I think it would benefit buyers if he would carry more brands, (at least one or two of the higher selling brands).

And last, I'll bet big money that of a part is broken, like was on my Talon Tunes assembly, Charlie would get the problem fixed even if it cost him his pocket money. Seems that after Tony at Talon Tunes got my money, he were done with me. He would not answer e-mails, or phone calls. No more money for Talon Tunes from me. I make this comment from two question that I had, and what he did to answer my questions. Plus, at no extra cost out of my pocket, a barrel cleaning kit.

And in case you are curious...no, I have not had any problems with the people at AirGuns of Arizona or Utah Airguns, or even PyramydAir (save for one guy that isn't there anymore !)

Mike