• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

So curiosity got me

Solution
To post into the social feed simply click your AGN handle and post whatever it is that you want to talk about or show us that isn’t airgun related and does not violate the rules. You can post Social Feed content in the box that says “Update Your Status.”
IMG_4880.jpeg

These posts can be viewed by yourself under the “Profile Posts” tab and others can see them when they visit your profile if they don’t catch your post when it’s fresh and towards the tip of the social feed page. To access the “Social Feeds” post in chronological order click the “Forums List” drop-down menu then click “Social” as seen below.
IMG_4881.jpeg

Next the below linked page should show.

All of what I’m saying is...
I decided to look around and see if I could find this "social feed" that has been brought up.

Went to the help page, which was no help.

Went to the resource section, which was empty except for a bunch of dislikes and sad faces.

What good is it to be told to put things there when it can't be found? Again, just curious.
cruisoity..got me as well..why no mentioned or pictures..things that make you go hmmm

To post into the social feed simply click your AGN handle and post whatever it is that you want to talk about or show us that isn’t airgun related and does not violate the rules. You can post Social Feed content in the box that says “Update Your Status.”
IMG_4880.jpeg

These posts can be viewed by yourself under the “Profile Posts” tab and others can see them when they visit your profile if they don’t catch your post when it’s fresh and towards the tip of the social feed page. To access the “Social Feeds” post in chronological order click the “Forums List” drop-down menu then click “Social” as seen below.
IMG_4881.jpeg

Next the below linked page should show.

All of what I’m saying is pertaining to viewing and using the mobile version of AGN. It should look a little different on a desktop.

Last edited:
Solution